Throughout the month of October, we highlighted a different nonprofit each day that’s making a difference in its community. We highlighted old friends and new, and learned a lot about the amazing things that go on at nonprofits across the country.
Each morning we were humbled by that day’s organization and overwhelmed by all the good than is in the world just because someone or a group of someones chose to do something amazing.
As Nonprofit Media Solutions spans two time zones, we achieved more geographic diversity than ever before in the nonprofits we featured.
Health and Wellness
- Utah CMV, Logan, Utah
- Alliance Medical Ministry, Raleigh, North Carolina
- The Healing Train, Atlanta, Georgia
- Morgan’s Fund, Stratford, Massachusetts
- Disability Law Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- NICU Helping Hands, Fort Worth, Texas
- BraveLove, Dallas Texas
- Jewish Family & Children’s Services, Boston, Massachusetts
- Oma’s Heart, Cape Coral, Florida
Children and Youth
- Girls, Inc., Marietta, Georgia
- Better Basics, Birmingham, Alabama
- Monroe Harding, Nashville, Tennessee
- Kids are Heroes, Holly Springs, Georgia
- Cure AHC, Rolesville, North Carolina
- Captain Planet Foundation, Atlanta, Georgia
- Atlanta Chamber Players, Atlanta, Georgia
- Get Out and Live, Ogden, Utah
- Hands On Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
- Gabriel Center for Leadership, Marietta, Georgia
#weheartnonprofits will happen again in February 2015. Do you know a deserving organization that deserves extra praise through social media? Tell us about them.