Helping Nonprofits Communicate

message. solicit. impact.

What Will 2013 Look Like For Your Non-Profit?

According to the Non-Profit Networking Guide Report only 24% of companies have a strategic social media campaign designed and approved.  Are you one of the 24% or are you the other 76%?  What are the areas you are neglecting?  How can you make 2013 even better?

credit: Nonprofit Marketing Guide

If you feel overwhelmed at an entire social media campaign, start small:

  1. Begin with a monthly email campaign that discusses relevant information surrounding your cause
  2. Link a pdf of your email to twitter and facebook
  3. Make a goal to interact with your supporters on a weekly or monthly basis (facebook, twitter, or personal calls) and stick to it

Post navigation

  0 comments for “What Will 2013 Look Like For Your Non-Profit?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *